The woman who suffered head injuries in a crash in Wheatfield Way this week is “making good progress” in hospital, her sister has said.
Her sister, Margaret Ciano, who is married to Kingston historian John Pink, praised the efforts of police and paramedics.
She said: “I know that they got there very quickly and they took great care in assessing her. They were very good.”
Police officers came to her home and took her to hospital themselves, she said, and kept her updated on her sister’s condition.
She added: “They couldn’t have done more for me. I was so grateful.”
Miss Ciano, who has learning difficulties, suffered a concussion, a broken jaw, and fractures to her eye sockets after her head hit the windscreen of the car.
- Travellers set up camp by council swimming pool in West Molesey
- Chessington World of Adventures taken to court over fall which left girl with fractured skull
- Firefighters called to tree fire in Long Ditton
- Multi-vehicle crash closes two lanes on A3 Surrey-bound at Tolworth
- Sign up for this year's Surbiton Ski Sunday and raise cash for Shooting Star Chase