Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Wheatfield Way Kingston crash victim 'making good progress' in hospital
The woman who suffered head injuries in a crash in Wheatfield Way this week is “making good progress” in hospital, her sister has said.
Her sister, Margaret Ciano, who is married to Kingston historian John Pink, praised the efforts of police and paramedics.
She said: “I know that they got there very quickly and they took great care in assessing her. They were very good.”
Police officers came to her home and took her to hospital themselves, she said, and kept her updated on her sister’s condition.
She added: “They couldn’t have done more for me. I was so grateful.”
Miss Ciano, who has learning difficulties, suffered a concussion, a broken jaw, and fractures to her eye sockets after her head hit the windscreen of the car.
- Still time to send your views on Eden Walk shopping centre redevelopment
- Man discovers his Domino's pizza is covered in mould - after eating a slice
- Woman who died in Chessington house fire named
- Drunk carried fake gun and knife to 'scare people who hate me'
- Have you seen this man?: Worcester Park robber on the run after escaping from police during hospital visit
Comments are closed on this article.