The woman who suffered head injuries in a crash in Wheatfield Way this week is “making good progress” in hospital, her sister has said.
Her sister, Margaret Ciano, who is married to Kingston historian John Pink, praised the efforts of police and paramedics.
She said: “I know that they got there very quickly and they took great care in assessing her. They were very good.”
Police officers came to her home and took her to hospital themselves, she said, and kept her updated on her sister’s condition.
She added: “They couldn’t have done more for me. I was so grateful.”
Miss Ciano, who has learning difficulties, suffered a concussion, a broken jaw, and fractures to her eye sockets after her head hit the windscreen of the car.
- Surrey County Council leader confirms move to seek largest council tax hike in the country of 15 per cent
- Raynes Park man to stand trial after sawn-off rifle and £4,000 worth of cannabis found on Northampton train
- Severe delays on A3 after burst water main at Hook Underpass
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Kingstonian board lashes out at critics for 'personal animosity' and calls for 'trust and confidence' in search for new ground