Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Wheatfield Way Kingston crash victim 'making good progress' in hospital
The woman who suffered head injuries in a crash in Wheatfield Way this week is “making good progress” in hospital, her sister has said.
Her sister, Margaret Ciano, who is married to Kingston historian John Pink, praised the efforts of police and paramedics.
She said: “I know that they got there very quickly and they took great care in assessing her. They were very good.”
Police officers came to her home and took her to hospital themselves, she said, and kept her updated on her sister’s condition.
She added: “They couldn’t have done more for me. I was so grateful.”
Miss Ciano, who has learning difficulties, suffered a concussion, a broken jaw, and fractures to her eye sockets after her head hit the windscreen of the car.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Would weekly rubbish collections in Kingston get your vote?
- Double Barrel of reggae stars head to Kingston
- Operatic double bill set for Rose Theatre
- Employees raise £33k for disabled children and adults
Comments are closed on this article.