The woman who suffered head injuries in a crash in Wheatfield Way this week is “making good progress” in hospital, her sister has said.
Her sister, Margaret Ciano, who is married to Kingston historian John Pink, praised the efforts of police and paramedics.
She said: “I know that they got there very quickly and they took great care in assessing her. They were very good.”
Police officers came to her home and took her to hospital themselves, she said, and kept her updated on her sister’s condition.
She added: “They couldn’t have done more for me. I was so grateful.”
Miss Ciano, who has learning difficulties, suffered a concussion, a broken jaw, and fractures to her eye sockets after her head hit the windscreen of the car.
- Man jailed for picking up knife used to stab teenager in gang brawl
- Another stranger danger alert issued after child approached by "family friend"
- Former New Malden resident avoids jail for historic sexual assault
- 'I'm still shaking': Man headlocks vicious dog that killed one dog and injured another in Berrylands
- Boxing clever: How to improve your recycling rates