Concerns have grown over a vulnerable 82-year-old man who has been missing for two nights.
Kingston police said they had “serious concerns” about John Harding, from Tolworth, who was last seen in the area at 7pm on Saturday, April 26.
The Met Police helicopter has been circling the Tolworth area looking for Mr Harding.
Mr Harding has diabetes, dementia and high blood pressure, and fears are growing for his well being.
He is believed to be from Woodland Way on the Sunray estate, where residents have been advised to check their sheds.
He is five foot six inches tall, with short white hair and a mole on his forehead. When last seen he was wearing a grey shirt, navy blue trousers and a brown three-quarter length coat.
Anyone with information should call 999 directly.
- WATCH: Courteeners frontman Liam Fray storms off stage after being hit in head with bottle at Kingston's Hippodrome
- UPDATE: Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by a car in north Kingston
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- Teenage boy admits to smearing poo on cell walls at Kingston police station in dirty protest
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives