Concerns have grown over a vulnerable 82-year-old man who has been missing for two nights.
Kingston police said they had “serious concerns” about John Harding, from Tolworth, who was last seen in the area at 7pm on Saturday, April 26.
The Met Police helicopter has been circling the Tolworth area looking for Mr Harding.
Mr Harding has diabetes, dementia and high blood pressure, and fears are growing for his well being.
He is believed to be from Woodland Way on the Sunray estate, where residents have been advised to check their sheds.
He is five foot six inches tall, with short white hair and a mole on his forehead. When last seen he was wearing a grey shirt, navy blue trousers and a brown three-quarter length coat.
Anyone with information should call 999 directly.
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Doctors not at fault for Chessington pensioner's death at Kingston Hospital
- Kingston Council's new online parking shop 'a mess'
- Record-breaking toy unveiled at Brooklands circuit
- Grand day out for children with disability thanks to Carer Support, Elmbridge