Ambulances can still get to Kingston Hospital after a sewer pipe collapsed this afternoon.
Thames Water are carrying out emergency repair works in Wolverton Road at the junction with Kingston Hill.
The works are expected to continue until April 26. Wolverton Road is currently closed and there are lane restrictions in Kingston Hill.
A spokeswoman from Kingston Hospital said: “All the entrances in and out of the hospital are not affected.
“There is still access from Galsworthy Road. Nothing has been disturbed. It is business as usual.”
Are you affected by the emergency works? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4288 or email email@example.com.
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- New Malden IT consultant who watched Filipino child sex show and had indecent images avoids jail
- Kingston police officers "punched in the head" while arresting alleged thieves in New Malden
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs