Ambulances can still get to Kingston Hospital after a sewer pipe collapsed this afternoon.
Thames Water are carrying out emergency repair works in Wolverton Road at the junction with Kingston Hill.
The works are expected to continue until April 26. Wolverton Road is currently closed and there are lane restrictions in Kingston Hill.
A spokeswoman from Kingston Hospital said: “All the entrances in and out of the hospital are not affected.
“There is still access from Galsworthy Road. Nothing has been disturbed. It is business as usual.”
Are you affected by the emergency works? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shotguns, rifles, pistols and ammunition handed in to Kingston police station
- Thieves burn Christmas tree, steal baubles in Bushy Park
- Arrests after Worcester Park car break ins
- Sentencing adjourned after sex offender swallows pills and demands ambulance
- Kingston Council leader accuses Ed Davey of "scaremongering" over Fairfield