Ambulances can still get to Kingston Hospital after a sewer pipe collapsed this afternoon.
Thames Water are carrying out emergency repair works in Wolverton Road at the junction with Kingston Hill.
The works are expected to continue until April 26. Wolverton Road is currently closed and there are lane restrictions in Kingston Hill.
A spokeswoman from Kingston Hospital said: “All the entrances in and out of the hospital are not affected.
“There is still access from Galsworthy Road. Nothing has been disturbed. It is business as usual.”
Are you affected by the emergency works? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4288 or email email@example.com.
- Jeremy Hunt talks flood defence with Surrey County Council
- Man injured in 3am fight in Kingston town centre
- Family calls for police spying inquiry at Ricky Reel vigil
- Seriously silly: How events like Surbiton Ski Sunday can teach new life skills
- Get your skates on as Hampton Court Palace ice rink returns