Ambulances can still get to Kingston Hospital after a sewer pipe collapsed this afternoon.
Thames Water are carrying out emergency repair works in Wolverton Road at the junction with Kingston Hill.
The works are expected to continue until April 26. Wolverton Road is currently closed and there are lane restrictions in Kingston Hill.
A spokeswoman from Kingston Hospital said: “All the entrances in and out of the hospital are not affected.
“There is still access from Galsworthy Road. Nothing has been disturbed. It is business as usual.”
Are you affected by the emergency works? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4288 or email email@example.com.
- London Ambulance Service called out after crash in Malden Road
- Vintage Kingston: Borough rocked by hurricane-force winds
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Why do we only try new things when we're little?'
- Judo club joins forces with Shooting Star Chase
- Cancer programme at Ashford Hospital to offer any help required