Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Sewer pipe collapses near Kingston Hospital
Ambulances can still get to Kingston Hospital after a sewer pipe collapsed this afternoon.
Thames Water are carrying out emergency repair works in Wolverton Road at the junction with Kingston Hill.
The works are expected to continue until April 26. Wolverton Road is currently closed and there are lane restrictions in Kingston Hill.
A spokeswoman from Kingston Hospital said: “All the entrances in and out of the hospital are not affected.
“There is still access from Galsworthy Road. Nothing has been disturbed. It is business as usual.”
Are you affected by the emergency works? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Terry gets a soaking for Ice Bucket Challenge
- Seething Trycyclingathon rolls around again
- Pensioner hospitalised after cardiac arrest in Eden Street
- Council officers investigating fix for uneven Wood Street paving
- New Malden convenience store in trouble over illegal worker
Comments are closed on this article.