Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Butcher shop owner's horror after customer loses hand in gruesome meat grinder accident
- Family of boy, 10, who suffers more than 30 seizures a day appeal for equipment help
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action
- Alternative care must be provided if NHS is to cut one of south west London's major hospitals, think tank warns
- South London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences