Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- BREAKING NEWS: Cyclist killed in serious crash in Walton involving a car, tanker and a van
- Police explore French connection of Russian who died in St George's Hill
- Walton duo selected for Great Britain championships squad
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems