Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Poo on a platform: Horrified commuter finds 'human excrement' on station platform TWO DAYS in a row
- New scheme to give London prisoners free books inspired by borrowed copy of 'Catcher in the Rye'
- London will be hotter than Barcelona today as heatwave reaches its peak
- PICTURES: Ale lovers sample borough's best beers at New Malden pub festival
- Corbynites’ fury at parody Surbiton Momentum Twitter account poking fun at Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn