Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Disabled and vulnerable people to benefit from new council schemes
- Huge reward offered for tiny stolen tortoise called Winston
- Knifeman threatens shopkeeper and residents during series of confrontations
- Chessington World of Adventures visitors told to delete photos of broken down ride
- Candidates announced for Kingston Council byelection