Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Super singing students help raise thousands for Barnardo's
- Three escape serious injury in head-on car crash
- "Did you save my life?" - Biker injured in crash searches for man and doctor who saved him
- Convicted burglar wanted by Surrey Police
- Al-Hilli murders: Motorcyclist suspect '95 percent ruled out of inquiry'