Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Confused Kingston vet's dog statue 'yarn bombed' overnight
Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Lorry hits Hersham train bridge
- Live: Envelopes at the ready as Elmbridge prepares for GCSE results
- Live: Year 11 pupils receive their GCSE results
- Missing Thames Ditton girl found
- New Malden butcher couple find fame on Come Dine With Me
Comments are closed on this article.