Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Body believed to be missing university student Victor Ivanelo found under railway arch near Surbiton station
- Politicians relaunch campaign to see Kingston station rezoned as Chinese firm completes South West Trains takeover
- Hundreds of skin-lightening cosmetics with ingredient linked to cancer seized at Heathrow Airport
- PICTURES: Pupils raise money for Red Nose Day by pelting teachers with sponges
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit