Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Newlyweds surprised 'optional staff gratuities' at Richmond Park wedding venue not shared evenly among staff
- Tributes paid to 'giant of Kingston politics' Steve Mama, who has died aged 82
- 'No Buggery': Homophobic anti-dogging posters plastered around Ockham Common
- Police 'really concerned' for safety of missing 14-year-old boy from Kingston
- Kingston Council to investigate introducing zebra crossing outside New Malden care home