Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Councils serve legal papers to Government over 'unlawful support' of Heathrow expansion
- 'Diabolical' traffic-calming scheme in Surbiton has made £500k in fines in just one week
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Patients at risk of 'serious injury' at two major south west London hospitals as urgent repair costs soar past £65m
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs