Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Confused Kingston vet's dog statue 'yarn bombed' overnight
Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Kingston drug dealer jailed for cocaine and cannabis possession
- Investigation launched into Korean student's Bentall Centre death
- Former Specials star Neville Staple to headline 2014 Kingston Carnival
- Rabbi 'feels less safe' after Kingston synagogue worshippers branded 'child murderers'
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
Comments are closed on this article.