Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- General Election campaigning to remain suspended after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- County council must cut £200 million by 2020, leader warns
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final
- George Harrison's Esher house to receive blue plaque