Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Plans for complete overhaul of Kingston's Eden Walk approved by councillors
- Man suffered ‘acute alcohol withdrawal’ before he went missing from hospital and was found dead on dual carriageway
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- Kingston's BalletBoyz bring Frame film and dance festival to town in June
- Man attacked in Walton after trying to stop someone setting fire to cash machine