Four men have appeared in court accused of taking part in a mass brawl outside a Kingston nightclub.
Police were called to Bucklands Wharf outside Essence club to reports of revellers brandishing scaffolding poles on December 7 last year.
At the time five people were arrested and two people were taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
Stephen Mark Baker, 27, Ian Michael Clark, 27, Jack Charlie Parker, 24, all from Feltham and Gary James, 28, from Ashford appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were each charged with affray.
Dressed in jeans and trainers, they each spoke only to confirm their names, dates of birth and addresses.
They were granted bail but banned from entering Kingston except for court appearances.
The men will next appear at Kingston Crown Court on March 24.
The club lost its licence after the brawl and is still shut.
- Dame Jacqueline Wilson tell us about her Super Fan Special in Kingston and new book Clover Moon
- Sadiq Khan to launch inquiry into foreign property investors over fears 'dirty money' is flooding into London
- Fans to vote on plan for a community-owned Kingstonian - without knowing where their new home turf will be
- Hina Shamim crash: Trial date finally set for two men accused of killing Kingston University student
- Musician named among UK’s top unsigned acts