A pensioner has been taken to hospital after a crash involving a car and a bus in Surbiton this morning.
Paramedics were called to Upper Brighton Road at the junction with Victoria Road just after 9am following reports of the accident.
They took a 71-year-old man to Kingston Hospital as a precaution.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practice Teddington RNLI rescue mission planned for Kingston Bridge tonight
- Kingston police help six-year-old cancer patient tick off 'bucket list'
- Lane closed in Kingston one-way system following gas leak
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Doctors not at fault for Chessington pensioner's death at Kingston Hospital