A pensioner has been taken to hospital after a crash involving a car and a bus in Surbiton this morning.
Paramedics were called to Upper Brighton Road at the junction with Victoria Road just after 9am following reports of the accident.
They took a 71-year-old man to Kingston Hospital as a precaution.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GCSE results day in Kingston, Richmond and Elmbridge - News, pictures and reactions from the schools
- Police officer taken to hospital after 'chaotic' drunken street brawl breaks out in Kingston town centre
- IN PICTURES: Kingston and Elmbridge pupils collect their GCSE grades on results day
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- RESULTS DAY: Don't want to do A-levels? There are plenty of other options for life after GCSEs