Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Kingston Apple store shoplifting accused to appear in court on Valentine's Day
Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- An easy cell? Up-market homes plan for former prison site
- Police appeal for information on 13-year-old boy missing since weekend
- Kingston wins share of £100m Mayor of London cycle funding for 'mini Holland' project
- 50 first dates: Doting husband visits wife in care home each day knowing she may not remember him
- Mum given record fine after children missed school for more than six months