Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: "You may be reading this thinking I have lost my mind, but it can be so easy to get into a rut in a relationship and not bother at all"
- Vintage Kingston: Nearly 1,000 fed-up commuters sign petition demanding improvements
- Chessington school gets 'good' Ofsted rating
- Banquet Records celebrates 10 years
- Crowdfunding helps community group pass 2.5k garden target