Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Double killer, Lithuanian builder Viktoras Bruzas, asked police "how long do you get for murder in this country"?
- Student killed outside Kingston Uni was 'on her way to hand in final coursework'
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- UPDATE: Driver of car in fatal Kingston crash arrested after woman dies and six others are injured
- Big cigarette haul for wall-smashing thieves