Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Kingston Apple store shoplifting accused to appear in court on Valentine's Day
Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Confused Swan lives life in the fast lane
- Surbiton special needs teacher retires after 37 years
- Kingston aviation expert to give talk on Sopwith's World War One contribution
- Indie rockers Tellison back in Kingston for All Saints Church gig
- Man hospitalised after Hook Road crash