Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Fire breaks out in Tolworth Girls' School classroom
Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Being a working parent comes with its own obstacles - and critics'
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- Vintage Kingston: Man who arrested Nazi cabinet members dies
- Unsung hero: Surbiton walking group leader who organises days out for seniors
- Man who drove across level crossing let off with absolute discharge
Comments are closed on this article.