Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- New Kingston Society chairman announced
- Trade Union and Socialist Union party to stand in Kingston in general election
- Thames Ditton's new post office delayed, leaving no cover
- Satisfaction with South West Trains drops, but only be 1 per cent
- Rental Support Scheme helping families in need of property