Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Fire breaks out in Tolworth Girls' School classroom
Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: My son setting the world to rights with a snail in the sun
- Unsung hero: Rotary member doing his bit against worldwide disease
- First supper club women recreate Da Vinci's iconic painting in time for Easter
- Des O'Connor talks about his career ahead of a trip to the Rose Theatre
Comments are closed on this article.