Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- Green activist Professor Kayoss fined over criminal damage in commune dispute
- Fears over abuse of foodbank system as MPs release cross-party hunger report
- Care Quality Commission boss on watchdog's past failings and more "robust" approach to tackle danger care homes
- Philip Hammond faces up to residents' concerns
- Police investigating claims traffic wardens tried to run down man in Weybridge