Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- Teenage girl who died at The O2 took double the amount of MDMA because she 'was determined to have a good time'
- 'A deal is done': Kingstonian find temporary home in time for next season - but don't announce where
- Parents petitioning for clarity on starting education at compulsory school age