Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- Scrap vehicle set alight in suspected arson
- Power in the union: How Surrey Save can help solve your financial troubles
- ACS Cobham students go global for international fair
- Brownies put on tasty teas for people from community centres
- Man jailed for picking up knife used to stab teenager in gang brawl