Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Former scout leader from Chessington denies child pornography charges
- Teenager begins drive to raise £1.2m to save 'birthplace of the Mini-Cooper'
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- BREAKING NEWS: Cyclist killed in serious crash in Walton involving a car, tanker and a van