Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Fire breaks out in Tolworth Girls' School classroom
Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- Kingston Council deny CCTV cars which have raised £2.7m are 'prowling for easy targets'
- Surbiton company designs background for Mo Farah waxwork
- Parking boss who oversaw bumper profits axed to save council money
- 'Desperate' - homeless couple with six-month son old break into empty council flat to try and claim squatters' rights
- Dancing horses delight at Hampton Court Palace
Comments are closed on this article.