Fire crews attended a small bin fire inside a classroom this morning.
Ian Meyer, crew manager for red watch at Surbiton fire station, said: “Rubbish was alight in the school through linseed oil. If you put linseed oil on rags or anything like that it could set it off.”
No damage was caused.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Police increase patrols after gang attacks 'multiple' residents after asking victims 'are you from Chessington?'
- More than 130 Syrian refugee families settled in Surrey
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished