The owner of a luxury sports car returned home to find the vehicle badly damaged by an electrical fire.
Firefighters from Surbiton were called to Lovelace Road just before 11am on Friday after a passer-by reported seeing flames coming from inside a Jaguar XK8 convertible parked on a driveway.
The fire had been caused by an electrical fault in the passenger door, which left the interior badly damaged and both the passenger side window and front windscreen smashed.
A firefighter from Surbiton said the owner had been on holiday for two weeks, but has since returned.
Jaguar XK8s are valued between £49,000 and £70,000 new, or £2,000 to £11,000 second hand.