Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
No reports of dropped needles at Surbiton Health Centre ahead of location review
The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- 'Considerable' rise in achievement at Chessington primary school
- Kingston Council scraps building plans for Surbiton schools in expansion u-turn
- Rolling with Rick Astley as Never Gonna Give You Up singer gets ready for Hampton Court Palace Festival
- Anstee Bridge brings 500 years of Kingston crime and punishment to life
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
Comments are closed on this article.