The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Police increase patrols after gang attacks 'multiple' residents after asking victims 'are you from Chessington?'
- More than 130 Syrian refugee families settled in Surrey
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished