Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
No reports of dropped needles at Surbiton Health Centre ahead of location review
The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: My son setting the world to rights with a snail in the sun
- Unsung hero: Rotary member doing his bit against worldwide disease
- First supper club women recreate Da Vinci's iconic painting in time for Easter
- Des O'Connor talks about his career ahead of a trip to the Rose Theatre
Comments are closed on this article.