The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Police explore French connection of Russian who died in St George's Hill
- Walton duo selected for Great Britain championships squad
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems
- Victim speaks out against grandfather who sexually assaulted her and "told everybody I made it up"
- 'I sent them packing': How Kingston man saved 11 adorable ducklings from predatory crows