The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Record shop owner plans to fight Royal Mail development
- Dog bites and 4am starts all part of the job for milkman retiring after 39 years
- Hook Road, Surbiton, to close for two weeks for gas main replacement
- NHS agrees mental health ward closures and £160m investment from land sales
- Two byelections set for May after long-serving councillor and Lib Dem deputy step down