The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Festival of Light to dazzle Walton with Christmas cheer this weekend
- Rydens Enterprise School gets Santa suits on for Princess Alice Hospice
- Royal Collection works grace newest gallery at Hampton Court Palace
- Reindeer ready to delight at Garsons
- UPDATE: 'Significant and substantial' sentence for paedophile doctor who spied on more than 1000 hospital patients and staff as they used the toilet