Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
No reports of dropped needles at Surbiton Health Centre ahead of location review
The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Adult education moved to Newent House after 'botched' consultation
- Night market returns to kick off Kingston Food Festival
- Kingston Council at fault over housing benefit cancellation which left man homeless and 'suicidal'
Comments are closed on this article.