The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes two lanes on A3 Surrey-bound at Tolworth
- Sign up for this year's Surbiton Ski Sunday and raise cash for Shooting Star Chase
- DJ Dr Fox arrested over alleged sexual offences
- Molesey care home faces £100,000 fine as judge decides if carer's poor English left pensioner to choke to death
- Rehab and anxiety treatment services could remain split after "botched" council consultation