The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Body found in search for man missing from Epsom
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- Divers find 'significant' item to Robyn Mercer murder investigation in Oxshott lake