The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Husband charged with murder of Sonita Nijhawan in Weybridge
- New Malden Tesco apologises for stocking beer next to Ramadan section
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- Police issue warning over cash machines rigged by thieves
- Traffic update: Motorway cleared after four-lorry crash caused fuel spill and 16 miles of queues on M25