The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Shamed former Kingston Council leader Derek Osbourne out of prison
- A&E staffing gap 'does not bode well' for Kingston Hospital this winter, GPs told
- Kingston Hill homes could get woodland tax refund over 99-year-old map revelation
- Great nephew moved by Walton's tribute to Battle of Britain crash pilot
- Teen singer impresses to reach national semi-final