The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- 'It's plain stupid': Enraged campaigners dress as no entry signs in latest campaign against Surbiton Crescent traffic scheme
- Teenager who drowned in Thames was a 'less than average' swimmer who was caught in 'strong' current
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- Morden mosque fire: Trial date set for teenager charged with arson
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced