The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Can you help new mothers by volunteering at Kingston Hospital?
- End of 100 years of ‘service like the old days’ at Kingston Tools
- VIDEO: Morden’s UFC star Brad Pickett on the pressures of fatherhood and being an entertainer
- Man locked up for 'cowardly' knife attack pleads with judge not to jail him over fears of being radicalised behind bars
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service