The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Police warn residents after tens of thousands of pounds-worth of jewellery stolen
- BGT ventriloquist Sam Jones comes to Kingston Working Mens' Slub
- Northern Soul: Actor's surprise at box office success of film shown at only 83 screens
- Objections to Walton Charity plans could stand, despite new submission
- High Sheriff of Surrey calls on young people to bid for grants