The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Vintage Kingston: Red-hot debate on Tolworth Broadway speed limits
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'I still think today is Tuesday'
- New Kingston nursery invites Ofsted inspectors in
- Surrey County Council on track to make savings of £330m by 2016
- Steampunks take over pub for festival