The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Unidentified man collapsed and died in a Wandsworth street
- Sunny start to the day will give way to cloud and light showers over south London
- New Malden couple fight for drug that could help terminally ill son
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- "Savvy commercial head and social heart": Kingston Council's new chief executive