Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How did Richmond and Kingston schools fare in the latest league tables?
- BOROUGH VIEW: Your photos of Kingston, Richmond and Elmbridge
- IN PICTURES: Kingston students don their caps and gowns in graduation ceremonies
- Tennis players in Elmbridge may have to pay to play after discussions to reintroduce court fees
- Surrey Police named in LGBT+ charity's Workplace Equality Index