Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yadapa disability art group vows to go on after £40k funding cut
- Couple gives up London rat-race to tour Europe in a VW camper - with their French bulldogs in tow
- Kingston Council moves to reassure Cambridge Road estate residents over regeneration
- Norbiton nursing home ordered to improve
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part