Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Overnight thefts target luxury cars
- Shamed former Kingston Council leader Derek Osbourne out of prison
- A&E staffing gap 'does not bode well' for Kingston Hospital this winter, GPs told
- Kingston Hill homes could get woodland tax refund over 99-year-old map revelation
- Great nephew moved by Walton's tribute to Battle of Britain crash pilot