Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Police called to Surbiton boatyard as woman threatens to jump into Thames
Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than £9,000 of £400,000 Surbiton Hospital fund spent on patients
- Elderly woman found dead after Chessington house fire
- Unsung Hero: Former army man sets up taxi business employing ex-servicemen
- Vintage Kingston: Octogenarian great-grandmother performs tandem parachute jump
- Outreach volunteers help combat loneliness with a cup of tea and a chat
Comments are closed on this article.