Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Charges coming for those needing a pee in the parks
- WWII nurse pays tribute to Edith Cavell
- Pupils send messages 100 years into the future
- Person dies after falling from multi-storey car park in Kingston
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service