Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Police called to Surbiton boatyard as woman threatens to jump into Thames
Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tania Clarence charged with murdering her three children at their home in New Malden
- Man arrested for drunkenness in Kingston
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Post mortem examinations to take place into New Malden child deaths
- Children go hungry after school dinner system crashes
Comments are closed on this article.