Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kingston Green party pressured to step aside in Richmond Park byelection because of potential £250,000 donation, local members claim
- Hit-and-run thug who mowed down and killed policeman caught playing Xbox Live in prison 'using Cop Killer tag'
- Fire engine could move from Kingston to New Malden station in bid to improve borough's below average response times
- Report reveals least trusted professions
- Weybridge MP Philip Hammond releases adorable Christmas card of his pet dogs outside No.11