Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Oxshott crash leaves debris on the road
- Finding Nemo: Police called to stolen CARP find it hiding behind pond weed #mpskingstonlive
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Chessington primary celebrates becoming academy with balloon launch