Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- End of the road: Kingston Register Office to be sold off
- UPDATE: Woman dies and six others injured, including four-year-old boy, in bus and car crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
- 20-year-old arrested after stabbing near New Malden McDonald's
- Seventeen arrests after "illegal immigrants" flee lorry at Cobham services
- Elmbridge Council "unable to improve" children's centres in Oxshott and Claygate