Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- ‘Don’t let bins become stepping stones’: Surrey Police’s advice after neighbours were burgled on same day
- Conservative councillor defects to Liberal Democrats because of 'government's hard Brexit'
- Wildlife trust launches campaign to save prickly British icon disappearing faster than tigers
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- Kingston police officer charged following assault allegations