Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Secret police spy reports into ‘murdered’ Ricky Reel’s family to be released
- Tory council leader 'outs' Lib Dems with property developer links in row over his Cratus role
- 'Record catch' of spectators at Surbiton sardine festival
- Tolworth and Hook Rise byelection: Meet your candidates
- Grove byelection: Meet your candidates