Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prison for ram-raiders who smashed into luxury car showroom Mercedes-Benz World in a pick-up truck and gassed staff
- George Cross bravery award for friend who tried to save Kingston marine from tragic snorkelling accident
- Four years in jail for driver who killed jogger after falling asleep at wheel
- Sean Heiss murder trial: Hockey star recounts night of next-door neighbour's killing
- Body found in Thames by Eel Pie Island