Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Candidates announced for Kingston Council byelection
- Nominate your favourite Kingston pub in Best Bar None awards
- Four people arrested after being found in the back of a lorry at Cobham services
- Unemployment rates tumble in Esher and Walton
- Court appearance for Walton man charged with having indecent child images