Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Police called to Surbiton boatyard as woman threatens to jump into Thames
Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man hospitalised after Hook Road crash
- Norbiton and New Malden roads closed both ways due to flooding
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Former Busted and Fightstar frontman Charlie Simpson back in Kingston for intimate acoustic gig
- Three year wait for Charito Cruz murder report
Comments are closed on this article.