Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Police called to Surbiton boatyard as woman threatens to jump into Thames
Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Anstee Bridge brings 500 years of Kingston crime and punishment to life
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
- Kingston Council accused of subsidising International Youth Arts Festival 'through the back door'
- Royals at Reed's for school's 200th anniversary celebration
- Max Clifford indecent assault trial begins
Comments are closed on this article.