Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Your photos: Kingston fog still hanging around
The fog which descended on Kingston last night is still with us.
The misty weather will last until mid-afternoon, according the Met Office, with temperatures only just reaching five degrees.
More fog will appear tomorrow morning, according to the forecast, and peak temperatures will be somewhat higher.
Below are some of our readers' photos. To see yours featured here, email it to email@example.com.
By Susan Baker
By Paul Pease
From the Rose Theatre
By Barry O'Mahony (from yesterday morning)
From Kingston Hospital
By Ciaran Roe
By Katie Bubb
- Kingston railway bridge saved from being hit by drifting 25ft barge
- Five arrested over town centre 'stick fight'
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- Motorcyclist fined after dangerous overtake ends in crash
- Youths 'with sticks' battle in Kingston town centre
Comments are closed on this article.