Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Developer Paragon Community Housing brings back 'back-garden' plans for Chessington flats in Bridge Road
Plans for a “back-garden” block of flats in Chessington have been re-submitted by developer Paragon Community Housing.
The plans, for a three-storey block of flats behind existing affordable housing units in Leatherhead Road, were withdrawn in September.
Paragon is also behind the controversial Bridge Road flats approved by councillors in July, and set to be built on the site of the car wash by North Parade.
Paragon’s scheme includes 10 two-bedroom flats, with 11 car parking spaces and room for 20 bikes.
The bike space has been expanded in the new scheme, from 15 slots.
Residents have until Friday, December 20, to tell Kingston Council what they think of.
See them for yourself on the council's website.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4273 or email email@example.com.
- Man who drove across level crossing let off with absolute discharge
- Would you take a pill that would make you Olympic champion but then kill you?
- Repeat of director's secret £128,000 pay-off 'would have to be voted on by councillors' in future
- Step back in time for pub quiz on Hook's past
- 'Considerable' rise in achievement at Chessington primary school
Comments are closed on this article.