Seven motorbike gang members were jailed for a total of over 150 years over their roles in an attack on a rival gang last November.

After an eight-week trial at Kingston Crown Court, the seven men were sentenced to a combined total of over 150 years jail time after being found guilty of 67 charges in connection to the attack.

Surrey Police said that the seven men had ties to the Hell's Angels and Red Devils motorcycle gangs.

During sentencing, Judge Stephen Jon described the violent episode as "part of a turf war by prospects or probationers to earn their spurs for their club".

Police described the attack, which took place in Blindley Heath, as follows:

"Just before 7.30pm on November 7, thirteen figures dressed in balaclavas and dark clothing were seen on CCTV walking along the A22 towards the Forman institute.

"Moments later they entered the outbuilding and attacked the people inside with various weapons.

"At 7.32pm Surrey Police received a 999 call reporting the attack, and immediately deployed.

"Police arrived at the scene to find seven men with serious stab wounds and blunt force injuries, and the officers started first aid.

"One man had been stabbed through his right arm, another had lacerations to his stomach which required bowel surgery and 29 staples, while others had bruising and stab wounds on their heads, legs and buttocks."

Following the attack, police launched an investigation and apprehended one of the men involved — Przemyslaw Piwonia — within 24 hours.

Przemyslaw Piwonia (41), David Jacobs (29), Bartosz Plesniak (35), Ladislav Szalay (32), Tamas Tomacsek (38), Piotr Zamijewski (45) and Jimi Kidd (39) all protested their innocence during the eight week trial, which took place this July.

All seven men were found guilty of their involvement, and were sentenced yesterday (October 24) to a combined tariff of over 150 years.

Each of the men was sentenced to 14 years for six counts of grievous bodily harm with intent (section 18) with further sentences for lesser charges that will run concurrently.

Detective Chief Inspector Chris Friday, who led the investigation said:

“The horrific nature of this crime, and the meticulous planning that went into this unprovoked attack, has led to lengthy sentences for all seven men, who knew full-well what they were getting involved with that evening.

“In his summing up the judge highlighted how none of the men admitted their role in the events of that evening, and none of them showed any remorse.

“I hope they will take time in prison to contemplate the impact their gratuitous criminal violence had on their victims that night and since – one of whom is suffering from PTSD, and another of whom has a metal plate in his arm.

“I am immensely proud of my officers and the work they did to bring these dangerous men to justice."

DCI Friday added that, despite these convictions, the investigation remains open as police hunt for the identities and roles of another six people thought to have been involved in the attack.

"I want to close by saying we know a further six individuals were involved that night. Our investigation is still open, and we will continue to pursue them. Anyone who knows anything about who those six men are should get in contact with CrimeStoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111" he said.