Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1160994
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS (LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (BUS PRIORITY) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2009 A3 GLA ROAD (WEST HILL) VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to introduce a new 164 metre north-east bound bus lane on West Hill between its junctions with Colebrook Close and Putney Heath Lane, operating 'At Any Time*, allowing buses, taxis and motorcycles to use it.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A3 GLA Road - West Hill in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of
Transport for London Streets
Traffic Order Team
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
The Customer Service Centre,
Ground Floor Wandsworth Council Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference NP/ REGULATION/STOT/TRO, GLA/2019/0999, to arrive before 11th June 2019. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 17th day of May 2019 Jennifer Melbourne
Planning and Performance Manager - South
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ