WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PARKING AMENDMENTS ON THE WINSTANLEY HOUSING ESTATENotice ID: SUT1145443
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PARKING AMENDMENTS ON THE WINSTANLEY HOUSING ESTATE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth ("the Council") proposes to make the following Order under sections 6, 32, 33, 35 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Order would be to amend the parking controls on roads and car parks within the Winstanley housing estate, which is situated to the east of York Road, west of Falcon Road and north of Plough Road.
3. The parking controls for the Winstanley housing estate shown on the relevant plan are either:
(a) permit parking where a valid parking permit must be displayed between 7am and 7pm throughout the week; or
(b) waiting restrictions operating "at anytime".
4. A copy of the proposed Order and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order are available for inspection until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Order is made, or as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order, during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Further information may be obtained from Environment and Community Services - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed Order must be made in writing and all objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should be sent to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ ECS/TM01745) by 24th May 2019.
Dated 3rd May 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive