WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT1145375
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING BAYS The Wandsworth (Electric Vehicle) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Roehampton) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Parking Places) (Revocation of Certain Experimental Traffic Orders) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 29th April 2019 made the above Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to continue Indefinitely:
(a) the designation of the electric vehicle parking places In Longwood Drive, 3 bays on the north-east side, north-west of the junction with Roehampton High Street and opposite Riplington Court, for the leaving of electric vehicles only at all times for the purposes of charging the vehicle, as advertised on 16th November 2017; and
(b) the revocation of certain experimental traffic orders as advertised on 28th November 2017.
(c) The designation of the electric vehicle parking place In the Wandle Recreation Centre car park for the leaving of electric vehicles only at all times for the purposes of charging the vehicle, as advertised on 5th February 2018.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
4. Copies of the Orders, which will come Into operation on 4th May 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Orders were made In The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained In them on the grounds that It Is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been compiled with In relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 3rd May 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive