London Borough of Richmond Upon ThamesNotice ID: SUT1124100
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (St Margarets Riverside) (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 3) Order 2019
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (Parking Places) (Supplementary Provisions) (Permits) (No. 1) Order 2019
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Civil Enforcement Area) (Amendment No170) Order 2019
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (Free Parking Places) (Car Club) (No. 9) Experimental Order 2019
HALIBURTON ROAD, HERON ROAD, KILMOREY GARDENS, KILMOREY ROAD, NEWRY ROAD, NORTHCOTE ROAD, RAILSHEAD ROAD, ST MARGARETS ROAD AND TALBOT ROAD, TWICKENHAM
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 15 April 2019 made the above Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9, to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the St Margarets Riverside Parking Places Order
is to extend the permit parking zone, S3, to include Haliburton Road, Heron Road, Kilmorey Gardens, Kilmorey Road, Newry Road Northcote Road and Railshead Road, Twickenham and lengths of St Margarets Road and Talbot Road, Twickenham, providing on street parking for permit holders only. The hours of control of the St Margarets Riverside Parking Zone are Monday to Friday 10am to Noon, that is, to exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
3. The general effect of the Parking Places Supplementary Provisions Permits Order is to set the charges for parking permits and to set the charges for residents' visitors' parking permits.
4. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order is to
introduce waiting restrictions at various lengths of roads in the zone.
5. The general effects of the Car Club Bay Order is to relocate the position of a Car Club Bay in Northcote Road, Twickenham.
6. Within the zone, there will be designated permit holder only parking places where only vehicles which display a valid resident's permit, a valid business permit, a residents' visitor permit, a multi-zone business permit or an operational permit may park during the controlled hours.
7. Copies of the Orders which came into force on 16 April 2019, a plan showing the location and effect of the Orders and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Orders: -
(a) can be inspected, quoting Reference 17/178, at the Civic Centre (Central Reception, ground floor), 44 York Street, Twickenham between 9.15am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays, except for Bank
(b) may be viewed on the Council's web-site at http://www.richmond.gov. uk/public_notices.
8. If any person wishes to question the validity of these Orders or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for the purpose to the High Court
Nick O'Donnell 0J
Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering
Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ Dated 19 April 2019
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1)
Temporary Road Closure Station Road, Teddington
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate a crane operation, they have made a Temporary Traffic Order, the effect of which is to introduce a road closure in Station Road, Teddington.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed, wait or stand in Station Road, Teddington between its junction with High Street, Teddington and Enterprise Way.
3. The Order will come into effect on 27 April 2019. The restrictions will be in force between 8am and 4pm on 27 April 2019 only. The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. An alternative route for vehicles affected by the closure will be available via Bridgeman Road, Cedar Road and High Street, Teddington.
5. Nothing in this Notice will apply to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Notice may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ
Dated 19 April 2019
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THANES