BATTERSEA HIGH STREET - PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT1124114
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
BATTERSEA HIGH STREET - PARKING AMENDMENTS
The Wandsworth (Battersea) (Parking Places) (No. 5) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 576) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 15th April 2019 made the above Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be, in Battersea High Street:
(i) to remove 60 metres of shared use parking place operating 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (max stay 2 hours) on the south-west side of Battersea High Street outside Nos. 136 to 150 Battersea High Street and replace with double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions;
(ii) to shorten, by 6 metres, the shared use parking place operating 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (max stay 4 hours) on the south-west side of Battersea High Street outside No. 136 Battersea High Street;
(iii)to install a shared use parking place operating 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (max stay 2 hours) on the northeast side of Battersea High Street outside Nos. 139 to 149 Battersea High Street; and
(iv) install "at any time" loading restrictions on the north-east side of Battersea High Street outside Nos. 149 to 179 Battersea High Street.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 1st July 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division of the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01744 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 19th April 2019
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive