ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1119533
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3220 GLA SIDE ROAD (HOWIE STREET, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow construction works to take place on Howie Street.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) Stopping in the parking bay on Howie Street on the side of No. 37 Battersea Bridge Road;
(2) Stopping in the parking bay on Howie Street opposite the side of No. 37 Battersea Bridge Road.
The Order will be effective between 7:00 AM on 23rd April 2019 and 7:00 PM on 22nd October 2020 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 19th day of April 2019 Nisha Quinn
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON ^^^m pQR LONDON