Transport for London Public NoticeNotice ID: WAT1121286
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A503 GLA ROAD (SEVEN SISTERS ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF HARRINGEY) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING, BANNED RIGHT TURN AND SUSPENSION OF BUS LANE) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow water works to take place on A503 Seven Sisters Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) stopping in the loading bay outside Nos 687-701 Seven Sisters Road;
(2) stopping in the parking bay outside Nos. 701-705 Seven Sisters Road;
(3) turning right into Seven Sisters Road from Stonebridge Road.
The Order will allow all vehicles to use the north-western bus lane on Seven Sisters Road between its junctions with Westerfield Road and Suffield Road.
The Order will be effective between 27th April 2019 and 12th May 2019 every Saturday 7:00 AM until 11:59 PM Sunday or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: Stonebridge Road, Seven Sisters Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 17th day of April 2019