ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET - CONTRA-FLOW CYCLING The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 3) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Roehampton High Street) (Cycle Lane) (No. 1) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 574) Order 2019Notice ID: SUT1114589
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET - CONTRA-FLOW CYCLING The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 3) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Roehampton High Street) (Cycle Lane) (No. 1) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 574) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 8th April 2019 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order will be to exempt pedal cycles from the one way working in Roehampton High Street, the left turn only from Dover House Road into Roehampton High Street and the right turn only from Treville Street into Roehampton High Street.
3. The general effect of the Cycle Lane Order will be to introduce a contraflow cycle lane in Roehampton High Street between Roehampton Lane and No. 20 Roehampton High Street.
4. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order will be to install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on Roehampton High Street:
(i) 13.4 metres opposite its junction with Rodway Road; and
(ii) 15.4 metres opposite No. 57 Roehampton High Street.
5. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 13th April 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
6. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
7. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 12th April 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive