ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1051248
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (RICHMOND UPON THAMES) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 5th March 2019 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 11th February 2019.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
a) Formalise the existing Loading and Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay on Market Road to the side of No.3 The Parade, Lower Richmond Road;
b) Formalise the existing Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay outside No. 235 Lower Richmond Road;
c) Formalise the existing Double Red Lines 'No Stopping at
Any Time' on the south side of Lower Richmond Road between Market Road and Manor Grove and at the junctions of Market Road and Manor Grove;
d) Formalise the existing Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay on
Coval Road to the side of No.499 Upper Richmond Road West;
e) Formalise the existing Double Red Lines 'No Stopping at Any Time' outside Nos. 47 to 59 Kew Road;
f) Formalise the existing Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay on Temple Sheen Road to the side of Nos.9 to 11 Grand Parade, Upper Richmond Road West
g) Formalise the existing Loading and Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay outside Nos 211 to 217 Lower Richmond Road;
h) Exchange positioning of the existing Parking and Motorcycle bays on Portman Avenue outside No. 184 Lower Richmond Road
Exchange positioning of the existing Parking and Motorcycle bays on Portman Avenue outside No. 184 Lower Richmond Road
i) Formalise the existing 15 metre Parking bay opposite No. 30 Cumberland Road, Parking Mon-Sat 7am-7pm, 1 hour no return within 2 hours.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A205 GLA Road - Upper Richmond Road West and GLA Side Roads -Coval Road, Cumberland Road and Temple Sheen Road, the A316 GLA Road - Lower Richmond Road and GLA Side Roads -Market Road, Manor Grove and Kew Road, in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team (NP/REGULATION/STOT)
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames Civic Centre 44 York Street Twickenham TW1 3BZ
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 8th day of February 2019
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ