WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL EXTENSION OF HOURS - CLAPHAM JUNCTION C4 CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AMNER ROAD, BALDWIN ROAD, BALLINGDON ROAD, BLENKARNE ROAD, BROXASH ROAD, CLAPHAM COMMON WEST SIDE (PART), KYRLE ROAD, MANCHURIA ROAD, ROSENEATH ROAD, THURLEIGH ROAD AND WALSINGHAM PLACENotice ID: SUT1008552
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
EXTENSION OF HOURS - CLAPHAM JUNCTION C4 CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AMNER ROAD, BALDWIN ROAD, BALLINGDON ROAD, BLENKARNE ROAD, BROXASH ROAD, CLAPHAM COMMON WEST SIDE (PART), KYRLE ROAD, MANCHURIA ROAD, ROSENEATH ROAD, THURLEIGH ROAD AND WALSINGHAM PLACE
The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019 The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 564) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 4th February 2019 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to extend the current one hour controls (Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 10.30am) of the Clapham Junction Controlled Parking Zone, sub-zone C4 in Amner Road, Baldwin Road, Balllngdon Road, Blenkarne Road, Broxash Road, Clapham Common West Side (between Broomwood Road and No. 24 Clapham Common West Side), Kyrle Road, Manchuria Road, Roseneath Road Thurleigh Road and Walsingham Place, to all day controls, which will operate Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 5.30pm, for use by residents, visitors and pay and display parking.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
4. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 11th February 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 8th February 2019
Paul Martin Chief Executive