Wandsworth Borough Council ULLATHORNE ROAD - WAITING RESTRICTIONS The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 567) Order 2019Notice ID: SUT1008618
Wandsworth Borough Council
ULLATHORNE ROAD - WAITING RESTRICTIONS The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 567) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 4th February 2019 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in:
(a) Ullathorne Road:
(i) at its junctions with Furzedown Road, Thrale Road, West Drive, Pringle Gardens and Colson Way; and
(ii) most lengths of the north and south sides apart from where there are inset parking bays and bus stops;
(b) Thrale Road, both sides from its junction with Ullathorne Road for approximately 30 metres; and
(c) Pringle Gardens, western arm, the west side, from its junction with Ullathorne Road for approximately 40 metres.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
4. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 15th February 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is no1 within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 8th February 2019
Wandsworth Chief Executive
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive