WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD TEMPORARY HIGHWAYS WORKSNotice ID: SUT1008630
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD TEMPORARY HIGHWAYS WORKS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 4th February 2019 made an Order to facilitate works being executed near to Wimbledon Park Road, the effect of which will be to Introduce a temporary change to the parking layout on Wimbledon Park Road.
2. Whilst the works take place:
(I) the existing loading bay on the south-east side outside Nos. 265 to 269 Wimbledon Park Road will be removed and a temporary loading bay will be provided outside No. 271 Wimbledon Park Road; and
(ii) 11.5 metres of pay and display parking place will be removed on the south-east side, outside No. 271 Wimbledon Park Road and a temporary pay and display parking place will be provided outside Nos. 265 to 269 Wimbledon Park Road.
3. Alternative routes for vehicles will be available, as indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come into operation on 11th February 2019 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8246.
Dated 8th February 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive