MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR CHURCH DRAWDOCK SLIPWAY EXTENSIONNotice ID: SUT1008900
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR CHURCH DRAWDOCK SLIPWAY EXTENSION
Notice is hereby given that Golden Tours, Unit 4, Fountain Square, 125 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW14 9SH has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake slipway extension works at Church Drawdock. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Battersea Park Library, 309 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW14 4NF.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/ search?area-3 and accessing the 'make a comment' section of case reference MLA/2018/00535;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice Friday 8* of February 2019;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.