WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL LORRY BAN - MAGDALEN ROAD AREANotice ID: SUT0997025
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
LORRY BAN - MAGDALEN ROAD AREA
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (NoA) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 28th January 2019 made the above Order under sections 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to implement a lorry ban in the Magdalen Road area. The initial area was bound by Magdalen Road to the north-west, Trinity Road to the north-east, Burntwood Lane to the south-east and Fieldview to the south-west. The revised area will extend the above area in the south-west up to Garratt Lane. Any goods vehicles, the maximum weight of which exceeds 7.5 tonnes, would be prohibited from entering that area.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 10th May 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division of the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below - telephone (020) 8871 5669.
Dated 1st February 2019
The Town Hall