WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS CHARTFIELD AVENUE, CHERRYWOOD DRIVE, ELLERTON ROADNotice ID: SUT0996972
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
CHARTFIELD AVENUE, CHERRYWOOD DRIVE, ELLERTON ROAD
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 562) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 28th January 2019 made the above Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124, and Part IV of Schedule 9, of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
(a) in Chartfield Avenue to:
(i) extend by 5 metres the shared use parking place on the north-east side opposite Nos. 1 to 12 Whitehead House; and
(ii) convert the existing single yellow line waiting restrictions at its junction with Cherrywood Drive to "at any time'' waiting restrictions that will extend 7.5 metres either side of the junction;
(b) in Cherrywood Drive (south to north arm):
(i) the west side,
(A) convert the single yellow line waiting restrictions from the northern kerb-line of Chartfield Avenue northwards for a distance of 10.5 metres to "at any time" waiting restrictions; and
(B) convert 20 metres of "at any time" waiting restrictions outside Nos. 1 to 6 Arundel Court;
(ii) the east side, convert the single yellow line waiting restrictions to "at any time" waiting restrictions;
(c) in Ellerton Road, on the north-east side, remove 4.5 metres of permit holders parking place outside No. 51 Ellerton Road and replace with a single yellow waiting restriction to accommodate a new vehicle crossover and dropped kerb.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 4th February 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division of the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below -telephone (020) 8487 5279.
Dated 1st February 2019
The Town Hall