KYNASTON ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0991747
KYNASTON ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway works on Kynaston Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Kynaston Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Kynaston Road from its junction with Lancaster Road to outside No.1 Kynaston Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 4 February 2019 and will continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Lancaster Road - Armfield Road - Farr Road - and vice versa.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 23 January 2019 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.] Dated 30 January 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation