WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD TEMPORARY HIGHWAYS WORKS WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD TEMPORARY HIGHWAYS WORKSNotice ID: SUT0986158
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD TEMPORARY HIGHWAYS WORKS
WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD TEMPORARY HIGHWAYS WORKS
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate works being executed near to Wimbledon Park Road they intend to make an Order, the effect of which would be to introduce a temporary change to the parking layout on Wimbledon Park Road.
2. Whilst the works take place:
(i) the existing loading bay on the south-east side outside Nos. 265 to 269 Wimbledon Park Road would be removed and a temporary loading bay would be provided outside No. 271 Wimbledon Park Road; and
(ii) 11.5 metres of pay and display parking place would be removed on the south-east side, outside No. 271 Wimbledon Park Road and a temporary pay and display parking place would be provided outside Nos. 265 to 269 Wimbledon Park Road.
3. The Order would come into operation on 11th February 2019 and would remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions would only apply
at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
4. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8246.
Dated 25th January 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive