WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ALTON ESTATE - DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: SUT0947847
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ALTON ESTATE - DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS
ALTON ESTATE - DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth ("the Council") proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 32, 33, 35 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks) (Amendment No. ") Order 201*
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ') Order 201'
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to provide double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions in the following locations within or near to Alton Estate:
[Note: some of these lengths are already marked on street with double yellow lines]
(a) Danebury Avenue, the south side, either side of both of its junctions with Tunworth Crescent;
(b) Ellisfield Avenue, the south-west side, for approximately 20 metres either side of the access road to Lyndhurst House;
(c) Farllngton Place:
(i) north-west side for 14 metres from Roehampton Lane; and
(ii) throughout the south-east side;
(d) Foxcombe Road, outside and opposite Nos. 28/30 to 33 Foxcombe Road;
(e) Harbridge Avenue (access road to Allbrook House), both sides, extending north and east of the side if Nos. 2 to 32 Harbridge Avenue;
(f) Highcliffe Drive, either side of its junctions with the access roads to Binley House, Charcot House, Denmead House, Dunbridge House and Winchfield House;
(g) Holybourne Avenue, east side, either side of the access road to the garages at the rear of Nos. 1 to 29 Danebury Avenue;
(h) Ibsley Gardens, the north-west side, between 11.5 metres north-east and 17 metres north-east of its south-western extremity;
(i) Kingsclere Close, north-west and south-east sides, opposite Nos. 14 to 22 Kingsclere Close;
(j) Sherfield Gardens,
(i) both sides, extending from its westernmost junction with Danebury Avenue to outside Nos. 1 to 31 Sherfield Gardens; and
(ii) the north side, outside Nos. 57 to 87 Sherfield Gardens;
(k) various lengths of: Fontley Way (west to east arm, in the part situated west of the north to south arm), Hersham Close (west to east arm), Tunworth Crescent and Wanborough Drive;
(I) throughout the access roads to: Blendworth Point, Clanfield House/ Milland House, Eashing Point, Grayswood Point, Longmoor Point, Westmark Point and the garages opposite Westmark Point; and
(m) in parts of the access roads to: Allenford House, Binley House, Bramley House, Charcot House, the garages at the rear of Nos. 1 to 29 Danebury Avenue, Denmead House, Dunbridge House, Hilsea Point, Hindhead Point, Lyndhurst House, Penwood House, Shalden House, Swaythling House, Tatchbury House, Warnford House, Wheatley House, Winchfield House and Witley Point.
3. A copy of the proposed Orders and of documents including plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders are available for inspection until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Orders are made, or as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders, during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Further information may be obtained from Environment and Community Services - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed Orders must be made in writing and all objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should be sent to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ ECS/TM01725) by 25th January 2019.
Dated 4th January 2019
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive