WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS ULLATHORNE ROADNotice ID: SUT0925547
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS ULLATHORNE ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to Introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in:
(a) Ullathorne Road:
(i) at its junctions with Furzedown Road, Thrale Road, West Drive, Pringle Gardens and Colson Way; and
(ii) most lengths of the north and south sides apart from where there are inset parking bays and bus stops;
(b) Thrale Road, both sides from its junction with Ullathorne Road for approximately 30 metres; and
(c) Pringle Gardens, western arm, the west side, from its junction with Ullathorne Road for approximately 40 metres.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01724) by 28th December 2018.
Dated 7th December 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive