WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS ATHELDENE ROAD, FERNSIDE ROAD AND HUNTSPILL STREETNotice ID: SUT0925092
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS ATHELDENE ROAD, FERNSIDE ROAD AND HUNTSPILL STREET
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
- The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Garratt Green) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) in Atheldene Road, on the north-east side, to remove the ambulance keep clear markings outside Sherwood Lodge and extend the existing parking bay by 8 metres;
(b) in Fernside Road, the north-west side, to extend by 2.4 metres the permits holders parking place outside No. 76 Fernside Road due to a redundant vehicle crossover; and
(c) in Huntspill Street, on the south-west side, to remove 5 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction outside No. 42a Huntspill Street and join together the existing parking bays.
3. Copies of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/ TM01717) by 28th December 2018.
Dated 7th December 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive