WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL EXTENSION OF HOURS - CLAPHAM JUNCTION C4 CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AMNER ROAD, BALDWIN ROAD, BALLINGDON ROAD, BLENKARNE ROAD, BROXASH ROAD, CLAPHAM COMMON WEST SIDE (PART), KYRLE ROAD, MANCHURIA ROAD, ROSENEATH ROAD, THURLEIGH ROAD AND WALSINGHAM PLACENotice ID: SUT0913026
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL EXTENSION OF HOURS - CLAPHAM JUNCTION C4 CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AMNER ROAD, BALDWIN ROAD, BALLINGDON
ROAD, BLENKARNE ROAD, BROXASH ROAD, CLAPHAM COMMON WEST SIDE (PART), KYRLE ROAD, MANCHURIA ROAD, ROSENEATH ROAD, THURLEIGH ROAD AND WALSINGHAM PLACE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
- The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. ?) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to extend the current one hour controls (Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 10.30am) of the Clapham Junction Controlled Parking Zone, sub-zone C4 in Amner Road, Baldwin Road, Ballingdon Road, Blenkarne Road, Broxash Road, Clapham Common West Side (between Broomwood Road and No. 24 Clapham Common West Side), Kyrle Road, Manchuria Road, Roseneath Road Thurleigh Road and Walsingham Place, to all day controls, which would operate Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 5.30pm.
3. Copies of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents would remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO1708) by 21st December 2018.
Dated 30th November 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive