WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL AMENDMENTS TO PARKING PLACES AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS - CAVENDISH ROADNotice ID: SUT0893937
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
AMENDMENTS TO PARKING PLACES AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS - CAVENDISH ROAD
The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. 8) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 558) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 12th November 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Clapham South Parking Place Order will be to remove 7.5 metres of existing parking place in Cavendish Road, on the west side outside Nos. 1 to 23 New Gothic Lodge.
3. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order will be to prescribe 7.5 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in the location described in paragraph 2 of this Notice.
4. The amendments are in conjunction with the Council of the London Borough of Lambeth and are part of the Quietways routes for cyclists developed by Transport for London.
5. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 26th November 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
6. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
7. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 16th November 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive