WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES - SILVERTHORNE ROAD AND SEARLES CLOSENotice ID: SUT0881699
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES - SILVERTHORNE ROAD AND SEARLES CLOSE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 8th November 2018 made an Order to facilitate carriageway works, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary closures of traffic in Silverthorne Road and Searles Close.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter or proceed in Silverthorne Road and Searles Close.
3. Alternative routes for vehicles will be available, as indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come into operation on 9th November 2018 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Parking places in the specified streets would also be suspended during the works.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8891 7279.
Dated 9th November 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive