WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROEHAMPTON CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE -R2 EXTENSION MEDFIELD STREET, PONSONBY ROAD, PUTNEY HEATH (PART OF), ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET AND TREVILLE STREETNotice ID: SUT0881491
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROEHAMPTON CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE -R2 EXTENSION
MEDFIELD STREET, PONSONBY ROAD, PUTNEY HEATH (PART OF), ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET AND TREVILLE STREET
The Wandsworth (Roehampton) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 555) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 5th November 2018 made
the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Parking Places Order will be to extend the Roehampton Controlled Parking Zone R2 to include Medfield Street, Ponsonby Road, Putney Heath (part of), Roehampton High Street and Treville Street. Permit holder only parking bays will operate Monday to Friday between 11am and midday and pay and display parking bays on Roehampton High Street will operate Monday to Saturday between 7am and 7pm.
3. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order will be: (a) to install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions:
(i) in Roehampton High Street, the north-west side,
(A) outside Nos. 15 to 27 Roehampton High Street; and
(B) from the junction with Rodway Road to the junction with Treville Street;
(ii) in Roehampton High Street, the south-east side,
(A) 4 metres opposite the junction with Rodway Road;
(B) 7 metres adjacent to No. 1 Treville Street;
(iii) in Putney Heath, both sides, from the junction with the eastern arm of Treville Street, north-eastwards for a distance of 15 metres;
(iv) in Treville Street,
(A) the north-eastern side of the western arm; and
(B) the eastern side of the eastern arm;
(v) in Medfield Street,
(A) the south side, from its junction with Treville Street to No. 32 Medfield Street;
(B) the north side, outside Nos. 61 and 63 Medfield Street and outside No. 15 Medfield Street;
(vi) in Ponsonby Road,
(A) both sides at its junction with Medfield Street and adjacent to No. 6 Ponsonby Road;
(B) the west side, outside No. 6 Ponsonby Road; and
(C) to install single yellow line waiting restrictions operating Monday to Saturday between 7am and 7pm in Treville Street, western arm, the west side, outside No. 1 Treville Street.
4. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 12th November 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 9th November 2018