Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (CROYDON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 VARIATION ORDER 2018Notice ID: SUT0870021
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (CROYDON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 VARIATION ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
1) Replace the existing Parking bay outside Nos. 25-27 Croydon Road with a 8.3 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicle only bay that will operate 'No Stopping at Any Time, except Disabled Persons' Vehicles;
2) Formalise existing Double Red Line 'No Stopping at Any Time' on the western kerb line of Shirley Road opposite Nos. 193 to 219;
3) Shorten the existing Parking and Disabled Persons Vehicle bay on Winterbourne Road by 2.5 metres to a length of 17.5 metres introducing Double Red lines 'No Stopping at Any Time";
4) Shorten the existing 24 metre Parking and Disabled Persons Vehicle bay on Kilmartin Avenue outside No. 1136 London Road and introduce a 6.6 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay, the hours of operation will be 'No Stopping at Any Time Except disabled persons' vehicles only';
5) Replace 30 metres of Single Red lines outside and opposite No.116 Addiscombe Road with Double Red lines 'No Stopping at Any Time*.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A232 GLA Road -Shirley Road, Croydon Road, Addiscombe Road and A23 GLA Side Roads - Kilmartin Avenue and Winterbourne Road in the London Borough of Croydon.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
- Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Planning and Environment Department
3rd Floor, Davis House
Robert Street Croydon CR01QQ
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference NP/REGULATION/STOT/TRO, GLA/2018/0032, to arrive before 22nd November 2018. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 1 st day of November 2018
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON