WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WANDSWORTH COMMON CPZ -D2 AND D3 SUB-ZONES EXTENSION OF HOURS DALEBURY ROAD AND MANDRAKE ROADNotice ID: SUT0870207
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
WANDSWORTH COMMON CPZ -D2 AND D3 SUB-ZONES EXTENSION OF HOURS DALEBURY ROAD AND MANDRAKE ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to re-designate the Wandsworth Town Controlled Parking Zone controls in:
(a) Dalebury Road only so they operate as part of the D2 all-day zone (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday), with shared-use bays that have a 4-hour maximum stay for visitors using pay & display / pay by phone facilities; and
(b) Mandrake Road, between Upper Tooting Road and Glenburnie Road only, so they operate as part of the D3 core area (9.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday) with a 2-hour maximum stay for visitors.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01715) by 22nd November 2018.
Dated 1st November 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive