WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS -WIMBLEDON PARK ROADNotice ID: SUT0858941
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS -WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Southfields) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to remove 26 metres of shared use parking place on the north-west side of Wimbledon Park Road outside Nos. 416 and 418 Wimbledon Park Road to accommodate a new bus stop.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 5669.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01716) by 15th November 2018.
Dated 25th October 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive