Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018Notice ID: SUT0824080
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London in consultation with the London Borough of Wandsworth hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable junction improvement works to take place on Upper Richmond Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from: (1)Entering or exiting Dover House Road at its junction with Upper
Richmond Road; (2)Stopping on Upper Richmond Road between its junction with Marrick Close and the extended common building line of Nos. 432 and 432a Upper Richmond Road;
(3)Stopping in the angled parking bays opposite Nos. 379 to 385 on the Unnamed Service Road Fronting Nos. 349 to 393 Upper Richmond Road;
(4)Stopping in parking bays outside Nos. 369 to 393 on the Unnamed Service Road Fronting Nos. 349 to 393 Upper Richmond Road. The Order will be effective at certain times from 8:00 AM on the 8th October 2018 until 6:00 PM on the 30th April 2019 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1)any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2)anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Upper Richmond Road, Roehampton Lane, Medfield Street, Treville Street, Putney Heath and Dover House Road or reverse to normal route of travel.
Dated this 4th day of October 2018
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ