WANDSWORTH TOWN CPZ -W1 SUB-ZONE EXTENSION OF HOURS FROGMORE AND SUDLOW ROADNotice ID: SUT0837298
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
WANDSWORTH TOWN CPZ -W1 SUB-ZONE EXTENSION OF HOURS FROGMORE AND SUDLOW ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Wandsworth Town Parking Places Order would be to extend the current controlled parking zone operating hours In Frogmore and Sudlow Road within the W1 sub-zone from 9.30am to 4.30pm on Monday to Friday to 8.30am to 6.30pm on Monday to Saturday.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1707) by 1st November 2018.
Dated 11th October 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive