WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROEHAMPTON CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE R2 EXTENSION MEDFIELD STREET, PONSONBY ROAD, PUTNEY HEATH (PART OF), ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET AND TREVILLE STREETNotice ID: SUT0814812
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROEHAMPTON CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE R2 EXTENSION
MEDFIELD STREET, PONSONBY ROAD, PUTNEY HEATH (PART OF), ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET AND TREVILLE STREET
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Roehampton) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Parking Places Order would be to extend the Roehampton Controlled Parking Zone R2 to include Medfield Street, Ponsonby Road, Putney Heath (part of), Roehampton High Street and Treville Street. Permit holder only parking bays would operate Monday to Friday between 11am and midday and pay and display parking bays on Roehampton High Street would operate Monday to Saturday between 7am and 7pm.
3. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order would be:
(a) to install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions:
(i) in Roehampton High Street, the north-west side,
(A) outside Nos. 15 to 27 Roehampton High Street; and
(B) from the junction with Rodway Road to the junction with Treville Street;
(ii) in Roehampton High Street, the south-east side,
(A) 4 metres opposite the junction with Rodway Road;
(B) 7 metres adjacent to No. 1 Treville Street;
(iii) in Putney Heath, both sides, from the junction with the eastern arm of Treville Street, north-eastwards for a distance of 15 metres;
(iv) in Treville Street,
(A) the north-eastern side of the western arm; and
(B) the eastern side of the eastern arm;
(v) in Medfield Street,
(A) the south side, from its junction with Treville Streel to No. 32 Medfield Street;
(B) the north side, outside Nos. 61 and 63 Medfield Street and outside No. 15 Medfield Street;
(vi) in Ponsonby Road,
(A) both sides at its junction with Medfield Street and adjacent to No. 6 Ponsonby Road;
(B) the west side, outside No. 6 Ponsonby Road; and
(b) to install single yellow line waiting restrictions operating Monday to Saturday between 7am and 7pm in Treville Street, western arm, the west side, outside No. 1 Treville Street.
4. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
6. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1705) by 18th October 2018.
Dated 27th September 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive