ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0791960
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A24 GLA SIDE ROAD (TRINITY CRESCENT, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London in consultation with the London Borough of Wandsworth hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow water valve replacement works to take place on Trinity Crescent.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting or proceeding on Trinity Crescent between its junctions with Balham High Road and Holdernesse Road, local access will be maintained.
The Order will be effective between 10:00 PM on the 1st October 2018 and 5:00 AM on the 3rd October 2018 every night 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Holdernesse Road and Trinity Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 27th day of September 2018 Paul Matthews
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ