ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0802754
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A217 GLA ROAD (RAM STREET, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER (No.3) 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow resurfacing works to take place on Ram Street.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting, proceeding or stopping on Ram Street between its junctions with Wandsworth High Street and Armoury Way. The Order will be effective between 10:00 AM on the
24th September 2018 and 4:00 PM on the 29th October 2018 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Armoury Way, Fairfield Street and Wandsworth High Street or Wandsworth High Street, Wandsworth Plain and Armoury Way to normal route of travel.
Dated this 30th day of August 2018
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON ^^^m pQR LONDON