WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS ASLETT STREETNotice ID: SUT0774596
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS ASLETT STREET
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. ?) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to remove 8 metres o1 single yellow line waiting restriction outside No. 1 Aslett Street, which operates 9.30am to 4.30pm on Mondays to Fridays, and join together the existing shared use parking places.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1704) by 20th September 2018.
Dated 30th August 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive SW18 2PU