WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - STEWARTS ROAD SW8Notice ID: SUT0766472
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - STEWARTS ROAD SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Stewarts Road to facilitate the erection of a tower crane.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Stewarts Road from its junction with Corunna Terrace to its junction with Wadhurst Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 25th August 2018 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty third day of August 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Chief Executive Wandsworth