WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY DIRECTIONAL CLOSURE - UPPER TOOTING PARK SW17Notice ID: SUT0766508
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY DIRECTIONAL CLOSURE - UPPER TOOTING PARK SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Upper Tooting Park to facilitate a new sewer connection.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along the Westbound lane of Upper Tooting Park from its junction with Balham High Road to its junction with Marius Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 25th August 2018 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this sixteenth day of August 2018 Town Hall Paul Martin
Chief Executive Wandsworth